Cyclone SB in Phoenix

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Anybody have a connection to any Cyclone softball player or coach? We are in Phoenix and would love to watch them play GCU on Sunday morning. We contacted the GCU ticket office and was told “no fans” unless we can get tickets/pass from a player or coach to obtain a couple of limited visitor team tickets. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Acylum

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Anybody have a connection to any Cyclone softball player or coach? We are in Phoenix and would love to watch them play GCU on Sunday morning. We contacted the GCU ticket office and was told “no fans” unless we can get tickets/pass from a player or coach to obtain a couple of limited visitor team tickets. Thanks for any help.

bump.
GCU is Grand Canyon U I am guessing? I like GCU btw. Need more good people....less bad people. Feeling me? I hope you can watch some fresh air outdoor softball.....

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Yes, the facilities look nice, however, would love to see them in person if anyone on CF has a Cyclone SB connection for us to contact. Still hoping...fresh air and sunshine, the perfect ingredients for a great softball game!

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
They're playing games in both Phoenix (GCU) and Tempe (ASU). ASU isn't allowing any fans.

Friday
11:00 MT - vs Portland State (at GCU)
3:30 MT - at GCU

Saturday
11:00 MT - vs Portland State (at ASU)
5:00 MT - at ASU

Sunday
11:00 MT - at GCU

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
They're playing games in both Phoenix (GCU) and Tempe (ASU). ASU isn't allowing any fans.

Friday
11:00 MT - vs Portland State (at GCU)
3:30 MT - at GCU

Saturday
11:00 MT - vs Portland State (at ASU)
5:00 MT - at ASU

Sunday
11:00 MT - at GCU

Thanks for these times/locations...now if I could just score some tickets!