Cool Niang Pod with Sage

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Loved this Iowa Everywhere podcast of Sage having long talk with Niang about life in the NBA from stop to stop. Been so much fun watching our guys in the league these past few years with so many of them really contributing. Didn't realize he was just at the Ohio game, did they show him on TV? Maybe I got up or didn't notice because I had radio broadcast going.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Georges was there. Saw on Twitter how he bought everyone waiting in line at a certain concessions thier food and stuck around for pics and autographs after. Such a class guy that bleeds cardinal and gold.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Georges was there. Saw on Twitter how he bought everyone waiting in line at a certain concessions thier food and stuck around for pics and autographs after. Such a class guy that bleeds cardinal and gold.

Georges is the bomb, he ran that trivia night this summer in conjunction with his golf outing, he threw a extra thousand dollar bar tab onto the Sukup end zone seats that were sold. His love for ISU is for real. I hope when his NBA career is done ISU finds a home for him doing whatever he wants to do if he chooses.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
When i was in vegas last fall for the ISU game I was in line at the concessions and Georges walked up and was buying every isu fans food and drinks. When I left he was over 500 and still going. My favorite cyclone of all time and it's not even close.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The questions to Georges about which teammates would make the best particular government officials was awesome.

P.S. I love hearing Sage's stories, such as his experiences with Chad Greenway, but he needs to dial back on the "that reminds me of something" stories that take too much time away from a guest like Georges telling their stories.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron