Bowl Disney Planning

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
I've always thought Epcot would be fun to go to without kids. Eating and drinking in the different "countries" is a good time.

You can do this with kids. There are enough kid experiences for them along the way too.

I’m leaning towards going to Hollywood Studios on the 26th. I made a reservation at the Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge. Sounds like I need to be in line outside the park by 5 AM though. OUCH. Haven’t pulled the trigger on purchasing actual tickets yet.

The Cantina does not have food. It's a bar and expect to stand. Not many seats available. It is VERY COOL though. Enjoy your drinks!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The biggest client of the toy company I work for is Universal Theme Parks. I visit the Hollywood or Orlando park about 2-3 times a year in a sort of a research capacity, but I'll hop on rides if the line isn't long. It's insane how much the experience changes day to day based on crowd flow, there are some days you'd have to pay me to be there and others that feel like childhood wonderland. The park also starts to feel drastically smaller on the fourth or fifth visit.

Reactions: The_Architect

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron