Bo Burnham: Inside

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Anybody watched the outtakes for this special yet? I haven't but I'm going to soon. I loved this special when I heard it last year!

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Anybody watched the outtakes for this special yet? I haven't but I'm going to soon. I loved this special when I heard it last year!

Watched it two days ago and loved it. The chicken song is fantastic

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I watched a few outtakes from “Outtakes.” Laughed a lot.

Favorite segment so far is probably “The Dump” - Burnham interviews the “creative team” of “Inside.” And everyone on the team is … Bo Burnham.

Another bit that cracked me up is “How to make the perfect peanut butter sandwich.” “I don’t currently have the top to my peanut butter jar, ‘cause I’m using it as an ashtray.”

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
How does everyone feel about this special a year later?

I felt like it was profoundly insightful when I watched it, but feel no need to watch it again.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames

I felt like it was profoundly insightful when I watched it, but feel no need to watch it again.
I have yet to rewatch it all the way through, but will listen to some of the songs from time to time.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019

I still listen to the music a lot. Rewatched it once or twice, but the vibe is so pandemic depressing that it can be difficult to rewatch.

I still think I’ll show it to my kids in 15 years to describe how the pandemic felt

• Agree
Reactions: burn587

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Some of the songs are bangers, if I want comedic music I go back to this quite a bit.

As stated above, if I wanted to describe the pandemic to someone I’d probably just show them this. By far the best pandemic centric content that was produced.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Some of the songs are bangers, if I want comedic music I go back to this quite a bit.

As stated above, if I wanted to describe the pandemic to someone I’d probably just show them this. By far the best pandemic centric content that was produced.
I really liked it at the time, but in retrospect, it does feel a lil bit...

giphy.gif

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
I still listen to the music a lot. Rewatched it once or twice, but the vibe is so pandemic depressing that it can be difficult to rewatch.

I still think I’ll show it to my kids in 15 years to describe how the pandemic felt
you feel that that's the best articulation of how the pandemic felt to most ppl? or specifically very introspective musical comedians?

like, I think most people just kind of got sick of being inside, got irritated with their family, then realized what a gift they were and gained 25-40 lbs.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
you feel that that's the best articulation of how the pandemic felt to most ppl? or specifically very introspective musical comedians?

like, I think most people just kind of got sick of being inside, got irritated with their family, then realized what a gift they were and gained 25-40 lbs.

The feeling that if you go outside and talk to some one, you might die. Plus the dystopian feel of America failing.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Just watched the outtakes, and they might be more funny than the special itself. The spider bit got me pretty good.

I think Bo has jumped to the top of my list of favorite comics

Help Support Us

Become a patron