Auto-Bid Madness 2018

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Could NOT figure out why I couldn't find a Grambling score, so I did a little searching. Despite being tops in the standings for the NWAC, turns out they are banned from post-season play this year. Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't know that, since four of us picked them. :D

• Useful
Reactions: cyclones500

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Could NOT figure out why I couldn't find a Grambling score, so I did a little searching. Despite being tops in the standings for the NWAC, turns out they are banned from post-season play this year. Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't know that, since four of us picked them. :D

Good catch! Dang, I was aware of GSU's ban, although I had in my head school had won its appeal. Then didn't double-check the picks to see if anyone chose them.

I'll check who picked it and do a follow-up post, SWAC just got underway, so I think you'll be able to change your picks. I need to verify it can be done fairly. Thanks again!

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Good catch! Dang, I was aware of GSU's ban, although I had in my head school had won its appeal. Then didn't double-check the picks to see if anyone chose them.

I'll check who picked it and do a follow-up post, SWAC just got underway, so I think you'll be able to change your picks. I need to verify it can be done fairly. Thanks again!
I didn't choose them. These guys did:
ZB4CY
CrossCyed
farmerbill
SWCy13

But I'm fine with letting them choose again; I think everyone would be.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
ALERT for:
@CrossCyed
@Farmerbill
@SWCy13
@ZB4CY

Thanks to research by my reliable co-administrator, @ImJustKCClone, I've become aware that, due to my oversight, Grambling is ineligible to play in SWAC tournament (and banned from postseason play). Therefore, contestants listed above are allowed to edit their picks for SWAC auto-bid.

Please choose among these four semifinalists (seeding in parentheses):
(1) Arkansas-Pine Bluff
(2) Prairie View A&M
(3) Texas Southern
(4) Southern

(Matchups are 1 vs 4 and 2 v 3, winners advancing to championship).

Deadline for revision is noon Thursday, 3/8 (semifinal games are Friday, 3-9, I want time to update the composite).

Options:
1. Post your new choice within this thread or
2. PM me
You may revise your original list, but it is not required --- and only posts/PM can guarantee your picks are changed.

Others in the contest are not allowed to revise their pick (the rest of us are still alive, anyway).

Thanks for your patience, I apologize for mix-up.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
ALERT for:
@CrossCyed
@Farmerbill
@SWCy13
@ZB4CY

Thanks to research by my reliable co-administrator, @ImJustKCClone, I've become aware that, due to my oversight, Grambling is ineligible to play in SWAC tournament (and banned from postseason play). Therefore, contestants listed above are allowed to edit their picks for SWAC auto-bid.

Please choose among these four semifinalists (seeding in parentheses):
(1) Arkansas-Pine Bluff
(2) Prairie View A&M
(3) Texas Southern
(4) Southern

(Matchups are 1 vs 4 and 2 v 3, winners advancing to championship).

Deadline for revision is noon Thursday, 3/8 (semifinal games are Friday, 3-9, I want time to update the composite).

Options:
1. Post your new choice within this thread or
2. PM me
You may revise your original list, but it is not required --- and only posts/PM can guarantee your picks are changed.

Others in the contest are not allowed to revise their pick (the rest of us are still alive, anyway).

Thanks for your patience, I apologize for mix-up.

Prairie View A&M

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Wow -
Checking the last score for today before heading for bed.
WSU 24
Oregon 17
AT HALFTIME...

I thought Big 10 games were boring....looks like Pac12 is giving them a run (okay, walk) for their money!