Athletic Facilities across the Nation

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Bet those phone calls/e-mails will be fun to respond to from the season ticket holders in the South Endzone who may not have seats for a season or two.
Possibly. But those folks, I assume, will not have to pay anything (or they SHOULD not have to pay ANYTHING) to the university while they are not attending. I would be OK with not attending and not paying for a couple years IF I knew things were going to be much better after the renovation. Also, I would expect consideration for "better" seats after the renovation (or during the renovation I should get better seats that may come available for the price I was paying for endzone seats). But I also don't foresee that athletic department being that accommodating to cheap seat fans.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Guessing the Husker fans will like being able to walk around the whole stadium now if they need/want to:

Specific planned renovations include:

• South Stadium demolition and replacement with chair-back general seating.
  • New chair-back seating in West and East stadiums.
  • 360-degree main-level concourse connection and 270-degree upper-level concourse connection.
  • Concession upgrades, refurbished menu options and added points of sale throughout the stadium.
  • Restroom modernization throughout the stadium.
  • Academic curriculum space, with specific uses guided by UNL’s academic leadership.
  • Enhanced student life amenities.
  • ADA upgrades throughout the stadium.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Between this (and the ensuing cost overruns) and their buyouts, Nebby has squandered nearly three quarters of a billion dollars on a team that lost to Minnesota that lost to Northwestern. Hate to calculate the negative ROA the athletic department has in football. At least people have chair-back general seating when they lose to Prime.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I know they say Izzo is a big football fan but didn't realize he gave a bunch of money to the MSU FB Facility.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
"The Fighting Irish are preparing to break ground on a nine-figure, state-of-the-art all-encompassing football facility on the 182-year-old campus nestled in northwest Indiana, numerous sources continue to tell FootballScoop."

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
"The Fighting Irish are preparing to break ground on a nine-figure, state-of-the-art all-encompassing football facility on the 182-year-old campus nestled in northwest Indiana, numerous sources continue to tell FootballScoop."

Will they move Touchdown Jesus to the new facility?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron