Any injury updates today?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Just wonder what the chances of Kene playing this week. I saw somewhere that Bailey was doubtful, and Jared seemed to think it was going to be quite a while until he would be back without saying what the situation was.

• Useful
Reactions: CSR99

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
brock and hall not redshirting per campbell

Kind of surprised it a way. Brock still has 2 more games to play before he loses his redshirt. I assume that Hall has 1. On the other hand with Kene hurt all the time and Croney not producing much someone has to step up and be the starter. Lang has his moments, but he also has gotten banged up a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Kind of surprised it a way. Brock still has 2 more games to play before he loses his redshirt. I assume that Hall has 1. On the other hand with Kene hurt all the time and Croney not producing much someone has to step up and be the starter. Lang has his moments, but he also has gotten banged up a lot.

he says they will be in play to be the best back in practice every week and the best back in practice will play

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
he says they will be in play to be the best back in practice every week and the best back in practice will play
So they’re not redshirting, but they’re not necessarily playing (much).

I guess I don’t see this as new. The best back should always play.

nickoff

Oct 14, 2017
Portland, OR
We need these injured starters back bad.
Man, I'm really worried about the run game this Sat if there is no Newell and Kene.
Patterson is gonna be all over us if we are even close to one dimensional on offense. I bet he is salivating after watching Baylor's success with dropping 8.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan