Another Manning S^*T sandwich

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
The most interesting thing is...How many Season Ticket Holders DO NOT RENEW THEIR SEASON TICKETS...NEXT YEAR
Honestly, I’m considering it. I’m just not enjoying this style of play and I can find better uses of my money. It’s not fun. We got done with harvest 2 weeks early and I had a chance at going to more games in a year than I have since college. I sold my tickets and stayed home.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I wonder how much of the yardage Manning's offenses have been able to put up are more teams letting us move the ball because they know we will **** our pants in the red zone and decent chance we miss the FG.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
The most interesting thing is...How many Season Ticket Holders DO NOT RENEW THEIR SEASON TICKETS...NEXT YEAR
I would guess 10 -20% will not renew if it becomes clear that Matt has not made significant coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball. It may be more than that, as a sign of protest and just lack of interest for the dollar.

To retain fan interest and ticket sales, Campbell not only needs to clean the offensive coaching house, he needs to give the fans a better explanation of his plans to right the ship. It's going to take more than his tiresome coach speak this time, I believe.

And I think he will need to do these things soonest, or risk losing recruiting / retaining players. As is, he has dug himself a pretty large hole there.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I would guess 10 -20% will not renew if it becomes clear that Matt has not made significant coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball. It may be more than that, as a sign of protest and just lack of interest for the dollar.

To retain fan interest and ticket sales, Campbell not only needs to clean the offensive coaching house, he needs to give the fans a better explanation of his plans to right the ship. It's going to take more than his tiresome coach speak this time, I believe.

And I think he will need to do these things soonest, or risk losing recruiting / retaining players. As is, he has dug himself a pretty large hole there.
We have the Iowa game next year so I don’t see much of a drop in tickets due to that.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I agree with Bruns' assessment of the game. Don't even need to listen to it. The title is good enough.
View attachment 105757

LqH7RbW.gif

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
That would require doing something different. And when it comes to ST and offense this staff is scary stubborn.

It’s crazy that we continue to take the exact same approach with scheme, play calling, etc. when we had 10 games of proof it doesn’t work with this group.

But we trotted the same guys, same plays, and same approach and expected different results…insanity.

Reactions: Cyclone06

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
We have the Iowa game next year so I don’t see much of a drop in tickets due to that.
We have already decided to renew our four tickets for next season, but that will be the last season for us unless we see change in the offseason and an offense that actually looks like a college team with a pulse.

Reactions: BillyP1988Clone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We have already decided to renew our four tickets for next season, but that will be the last season for us unless we see change in the offseason and an offense that actually looks like a college team with a pulse.
I think there will be a few less due to Iowa, but if we don’t hit a bowl, it could become thin in the stadium

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE