MLB: Angel Hernandez - Umpire

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
MLB should use K-Zone not to call the balls/strikes, but as an evaluation of how good the individual umps calls were for the year. Only the most accurate should be allowed for post season work.

The latest action by the umps to wear white arm bands in protest of what they view as a weak fine for Kinsler is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on the diamond.

Umps be all acting like people come to the ballpark to see THEM. Nobody comes to the ballpark to see them. Well, maybe their mothers or something but no baseball fans. The less they are noticed the better the job they are doing.

• Agree
Reactions: weR138

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
The latest action by the umps to wear white arm bands in protest of what they view as a weak fine for Kinsler is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on the diamond.

Totally agree. And I would echo what some have said that if I know your name as an ump...you suck (or are outstanding).

We've all heard that good umps are invisible. When a batter starts b*tching about a call they should stand still and silent. That's their job. I've gotta say I'm getting closer to wanting robots behind the plate. The white armband bull**** is pushing my opinion on the matter.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron