AD Pollard Tucking Pullovers into Pants

Should AD Pollard stop tucking his pullovers into his pants?

• Yes

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
who said no? Of course he should stop tucking in his pullover, that's like tucking in a jersey which is a no-no unless you're actually playing the game.

You should never ever be wearing a jersey unless you are playing in the game anyway so I think the tucking of it is a non issue. However, I think you are a hawk fan so I am guessing drew tate and aaron Rodgers jerseys are a daily occurrence for you guys.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
It's not an age thing either. It's just wrong. It's hard to take anyone seriously let alone the leader of your Athletic Department if he has his pullover tucked into his pants!

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
You should never ever be wearing a jersey unless you are playing in the game anyway so I think the tucking of it is a non issue. However, I think you are a hawk fan so I am guessing drew tate and aaron Rodgers jerseys are a daily occurrence for you guys.

I don't own jerseys, but as a baseball fan it's not uncommon to see many people wearing them. They're fine as long as you're actually attending the game IMO.

JWIL4CY

Nov 17, 2010
Urbandale

what?

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
I voted no just because it apparently bothers people way more than it should. Hopefully he is also wearing tennis shoes with his jeans.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
If there is a zipper on the pullover, there is no way it should be tucked in, even if you're old-as-dirt Snyder who tucks in jackets. If it is a button topped pullover, it's less offensive but still not cool.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
I know someone who was standing next to AD Pollard in the Men's Room at Wells Fargo Arena this past Saturday. I am trying to get a second source to confirm but he may also be tucking his pullovers into his underwear.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron