Abdel Nader gets PT

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
Excited to see Nader get some time with the Celtics last night. For those that haven't seen the stats yet:

10 points, 3-4 shooting, 28 mins

It was in a blowout win and they were missing Kyrie and Smart, but it's still good to see him rewarded after he tore up the D (now G) league last year. I think he'll get more mins moving forward, as Smart will be out at least a week.

In honor of him getting his first real shot, here's a classic clip. I still nearly cry with laughter every time I watch it (borderline NSFW)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Excited to see Nader get some time with the Celtics last night. For those that haven't seen the stats yet:

10 points, 3-4 shooting, 28 mins

It was in a blowout win and they were missing Kyrie and Smart, but it's still good to see him rewarded after he tore up the D (now G) league last year. I think he'll get more mins moving forward, as Smart will be out at least a week.

In honor of him getting his first real shot, here's a classic clip. I still nearly cry with laughter every time I watch it (borderline NSFW)

It was a blowout, but he was still their first guard off the bench in the first half when it was close. Shane Larkin would have been ahead of him as well, but he's hurt, too. Still great for Nader.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: isu2014

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron