***2022-23 MBB General Thread***

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
They have a ton of potential but I just don’t see this Carolina team being all that good come March. They seem like a team, as of right now, that could get bounced early.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
They have a ton of potential but I just don’t see this Carolina team being all that good come March. They seem like a team, as of right now, that could get bounced early.
I wonder if they are a little overrated due to a deep run last year (as a lower seed) and some returning players. Not saying they aren't very good because they are but are they a 1? Actually come to think of it. Seems like there isn't really a dominate team/clear cut #1 right now. Maybe Houston?

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I wonder if they are a little overrated due to a deep run last year (as a lower seed) and some returning players. Not saying they aren't very good because they are but are they a 1? Actually come to think of it. Seems like there isn't really a dominate team/clear cut #1 right now. Maybe Houston?

They were thought to be out till the very end of the year.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Pilots are throttling 'Nova.

Still 14:30 remaining, so we'll see ... ISU had a decent cushion and it evaporated to force OT, similar type of game flow occurred when Villanova played MSU.

Villanova does have a couple of injuries. Hopefully overall strength of that win will increase a little throughout the season.