***2022-23 MBB General Thread***

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
The Carrier Classic is a neat idea but so stupid they aren't out at sea even a couple miles. Kinda ruins it when the ship is docked. That's like living on a houseboat on the Des Moines River.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
The Carrier Classic is a neat idea but so stupid they aren't out at sea even a couple miles. Kinda ruins it when the ship is docked. That's like living on a houseboat on the Des Moines River.
There are these things called waves.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Exactly why it's necessary. I want to see a battle at sea, if I'm watching on an aircraft carrier. Make them stamper around like drunks:)

stamper​

[ stam-per ]

noun
a person or thing that stamps.
(in a post office) an employee who applies postmarks and cancels postage stamps.
a pestle, especially one in a stamp mill.
a mold, usually of metal, from which disk recordings are pressed.

:rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: Jer

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Well, here's the team we play on Sunday. I'm guessing we'll hold them to 45. Question is how much will we score?

1668222619519.png

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Well, here's the team we play on Sunday. I'm guessing we'll hold them to 45. Question is how much will we score?

View attachment 105303

I’d assume same team plays Sunday..Guess they have couple bigs injured..bc they didn’t have player over 6’6..lol. It was bad.

wts...Iowa went to bench with like 8-9 minutes to play...prior to that Iowa bench had like 3 points.

You Will see when you watch them play...Iowa has no bench. And they have yet to have a point in first 2 games where they have to sit KM or Rebracca bc foul trouble or whatever...

Really curious to see how Iowa does in their tourney coming up bc Fran gonna have to sub more in a tourney.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I’d assume same team plays Sunday..Guess they have couple bigs injured..bc they didn’t have player over 6’6..lol. It was bad.

wts...Iowa went to bench with like 8-9 minutes to play...prior to that Iowa bench had like 3 points.

You Will see when you watch them play...Iowa has no bench. And they have yet to have a point in first 2 games where they have to sit KM or Rebracca bc foul trouble or whatever...

Really curious to see how Iowa does in their tourney coming up bc Fran gonna have to sub more in a tourney.
Going to see what Iowa is made out of next week when they face Seton Hall.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron