**2020 CF Election Mafia**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Any number of reasons. Because with my voting record I could get wacked any game. And after clamoring for Micheal for days, it could draw undue attention to him. Because I haven’t proven to be a threat with my voting. Because a lot of you are suspicious of me. That good enough salty? Why haven’t you been wacked by mafia? Since you’re a “confirmed inno” for all intensive purposes by Micheal? and according to him confirmed innos get wacked?

What has me suspicious of everyone:

Arob - Throwaway votes the last 3 nights
Clonies - Day 3 rescinds involving him and 2x mafia members. Most votes for known innos, tied w/ Michael at 4.
Cows - Nothing
JM - Only defense is promise to change avatar, Fitzy Day 7 rescind.
Salty - Fitzy cheerleader, Day 5 rescind if Michael is inno.
Michael - Best player left. Most votes for innos, a missed vote.

JM to answer your question, I think mafia did not kill me initially because I was fooled by Fitzy for a few days. I’m not always right about people, clearly. Now I’m sticking up for Michael, but I’m more confident that he is inno than I ever was with Fitzy. And I think mafia has kept you around because you’ve been wrong about Michael kind of like I was wrong about Fitzy.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
JM to answer your question, I think mafia did not kill me initially because I was fooled by Fitzy for a few days. I’m not always right about people, clearly. Now I’m sticking up for Michael, but I’m more confident that he is inno than I ever was with Fitzy. And I think mafia has kept you around because you’ve been wrong about Michael kind of like I was wrong about Fitzy.
I don’t see it. How the hell is Arob more sus than Micheal?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That last point I will make is this, again under the presumed widely accepted fact that Micheal is a “very very good player”, how could he not see in 100s of posts that I am inno (this is fact)? Well, he does know I am inno because of his gamesmanship. Therefore, why would he vote for me? Why would he push me, an inno, as a mafia member? Why wouldn’t he challenge the thoughts and ideas of other more respected mafia players or push other ideas other saying I’m mafia? At this point I’m not advocating others jump on, I don’t know for sure. But I don’t have any other better ideas that I can vote for. If you want to vote me out, great. If you want vote someone else, we’ll, even better but this is where I stand and I will try to stand back and stand by.

giphy.gif

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
That last point I will make is this, again under the presumed widely accepted fact that Micheal is a “very very good player”, how could he not see in 100s of posts that I am inno (this is fact)? Well, he does know I am inno because of his gamesmanship. Therefore, why would he vote for me? Why would he push me, an inno, as a mafia member? Why wouldn’t he challenge the thoughts and ideas of other more respected mafia players or push other ideas other saying I’m mafia? At this point I’m not advocating others jump on, I don’t know for sure. But I don’t have any other better ideas that I can vote for. If you want to vote me out, great. If you want vote someone else, we’ll, even better but this is where I stand and I will try to stand back and stand by.

giphy.gif

What in the serious **** are you talking about? Quote where I have said you are mafia recently. You are openly pushing for a basically accepted innocent player at this point. Other people are following along because among them are mafia members that are using your pour judgement as a smokescreen. You are taking all the attention away from the task at hand. Finding mafia. I have offered plenty of proof of my innocence , and you continue to do the mafia's work for them. You ignore logic. For some reason you have it out for me this game. I don't understand why. But you will be the reason innocents lose this.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What in the serious **** are you talking about? Quote where I have said you are mafia recently. You are openly pushing for a basically accepted innocent player at this point. Other people are following along because among them are mafia members that are using your pour judgement as a smokescreen. You are taking all the attention away from the task at hand. Finding mafia. I have offered plenty of proof of my innocence , and you continue to do the mafia's work for them. You ignore logic. For some reason you have it out for me this game. I don't understand why. But you will be the reason innocents lose this.

then vote for the “mafia” following me then. They are obviously mafia.

or offer someone else to discuss. You get all pissy but don’t do that so Let’s do that. I’m ok with that.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Today

I thought maybe the ones playing quietly to avoid attention, like Cows and CyArob. But their voting records aren't bad, unless that was intentional on their part. Based off of voting, JM4CY has appears to be trying to save mafia on certain days. Are we to believe his avatar claim? I also noticed when I first posted about bsalty's innocent role wording, he questioned that. Maybe because as mafia, he didn't know what I was referring to...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You're the one claiming I've said you are mafia today. You find the post where I said that. Quote it for all to see.
I thought maybe the ones playing quietly to avoid attention, like Cows and CyArob. But their voting records aren't bad, unless that was intentional on their part. Based off of voting, JM4CY has appears to be trying to save mafia on certain days. Are we to believe his avatar claim? I also noticed when I first posted about bsalty's innocent role wording, he questioned that. Maybe because as mafia, he didn't know what I was referring to...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Exactly. I didn't say you are mafia. I'm trying to generate discussion with the res of the innocents to see if others truly believe your avatar claim. Because if you are innocent, it makes no sense the way you are playing and accusing me when there is so many reasons pointing towards my innocence. The only thing I you have in favor of yourself is the avatar claim, and it has bought you a pass. Now you can through out whatever you want and fall back on that. I had assumed you were inno, and that's why your play today is so frustrating.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Exactly. I didn't say you are mafia. I'm trying to generate discussion with the res of the innocents to see if others truly believe your avatar claim. Because if you are innocent, it makes no sense the way you are playing and accusing me when there is so many reasons pointing towards my innocence. The only thing I you have in favor of yourself is the avatar claim, and it has bought you a pass. Now you can through out whatever you want and fall back on that. I had assumed you were inno, and that's why your play today is so frustrating.
Tbh I didn't put any stock in the account bets 'cuz I find that to be a cheapened way to play, but that's just me being a purist d***head more than anything else.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wtf? Why would you allude directly to me being mafia if you thought I was inno? YOUR weird play makes no sense. You sound like my bat sh*t crazy college gf.

And yet again Mikey, you don’t bring up who you want to talk about.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
he didn't know what I was referring to...

Yep, so explain to me how I could know what the innocent role wording was like? I said I thought it cleared salty since mafia would not know what it is like. So if I am mafia, why would I risk putting myself out there by hoping that is what it was like, especially to save salty and lead to Fitzy getting voted out instead?

Reactions: bsaltyman