**2020 CF Election Mafia**

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm not sure how much more I can do, I hit it hot for a while, then missed. I singly took out a bunch of mafia when I could've easily not done so had I known.

Thought: I think the only reason Salty was last killed was to put more misdirection on the people he accused, so myself and Arob most recently (however I notice nobody has brought that back up yet, except me right now). As far as similarities between us two, our records aren't very similar. I would expect remaining mafia to have similar voting records by this point in the game due to less opportunities to hide amongst others as the game goes on. But, even still, he's not the only poor voting record. Frankly, I'm bothered more by JM's voting and general gameplay than I am anyone else here.
This is quite an interesting comment...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
8RscAd.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CloniesForLife

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Interesting that Cows and Arob came in here together and posted and neither voted

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Interesting that Cows and Arob came in here together and posted and neither voted
You really don't think that'd be way too obvious? Not to mention neither of us accused the same people, which would be a critical feature here needed by mafia to take over a vote...

I've also held almost all of my votes until late-day the entire game. This isn't new.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You really don't think that'd be way too obvious? Not to mention neither of us accused the same people, which would be a critical feature here needed by mafia to take over a vote...

I've also held almost all of my votes until late-day the entire game. This isn't new.
Interesting.....

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Interesting.....
You're not helping.

Wanna know what I think, I think Clonies is setting me up since most of his game has been backs on forth wishy-washy stuff, including on me, who he has previously accused, then cleared, and then re-accused again. And my post coinciding with Arob's was too easy to bait to pass up.

We also haven't heard from another player at all today.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You're not helping.

Wanna know what I think, I think Clonies is setting me up since most of his game has been backs on forth wishy-washy stuff, including on me, who he has previously accused, then cleared, and then re-accused again. And my post coinciding with Arob's was too easy to bait to pass up.

We also haven't heard from another player at all today.
Well I could believe that too. I said I was gonna take a back seat today and not give a lot of thoughts based on how crappy they usually are. Your voting record is superb so I still can’t rap my head around what kind of mafia straggled that would make sense.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Well I could believe that too. I said I was gonna take a back seat today and not give a lot of thoughts based on how crappy they usually are. Your voting record is superb so I still can’t rap my head around what kind of mafia straggled that would make sense.
All I can say for my record this game is that it's probably the best I've ever played, lol. I'll never be able to do it again.

Earlier I said I was bothered by your plays... but thee more I thought on it, I'm actually convinced that you aren't mafia from that, because I can't really make sense of a lot of it. Trying to win a game via straight chaos is not a viable strategy when you have a team to work with. This gives me two possibilities, either you're safe and just throwing s*** at the wall, or you're galaxy-braining me and I'll be upset about it after the game. I'm assuming it's option one.

Of the remaining 3 players, there's different reasons to be wanting to get after each of them. I still think the most egregious person into late-game has been Clonies, but there must be a partner. I could see it being either of North (for his recent inactivity, although that could be coincidence) or Arob (Clonies accuses me and Arob for vote, if me, game over, if him, then game extends 1 day with trust on his side to vote another inno off tmro). That's my thought process on how this will play out.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
All I can say for my record this game is that it's probably the best I've ever played, lol. I'll never be able to do it again.

Earlier I said I was bothered by your plays... but thee more I thought on it, I'm actually convinced that you aren't mafia from that, because I can't really make sense of a lot of it. Trying to win a game via straight chaos is not a viable strategy when you have a team to work with. This gives me two possibilities, either you're safe and just throwing s*** at the wall, or you're galaxy-braining me and I'll be upset about it after the game. I'm assuming it's option one.

Of the remaining 3 players, there's different reasons to be wanting to get after each of them. I still think the most egregious person into late-game has been Clonies, but there must be a partner. I could see it being either of North (for his recent inactivity, although that could be coincidence) or Arob (Clonies accuses me and Arob for vote, if me, game over, if him, then game extends 1 day with trust on his side to vote another inno off tmro). That's my thought process on how this will play out.
Lol if you have followed me very long at all around this site, I maybe smarter than I present but man, I am definitely not galaxy braining you. I seriously just lol so hard my kids, balls deep in ice cream, stopped and just asked what I was laughing at.

I do not trust clonies. Your theory has some logic to it.

• Haha
Reactions: MeowingCows

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Lol if you have followed me very long at all around this site, I maybe smarter than I present but man, I am definitely not galaxy braining you. I seriously just lol so hard my kids, balls deep in ice cream, stopped and just asked what I was laughing at.

I do not trust clonies. Your theory has some logic to it.
Sorry for interrupting ice cream time, lol. I'm gonna vote Clonies and stick to it, it's the best play I can make sense of. There's exactly a 50% chance I'm throwing by doing so, either I'm right or I'm wrong. (Check those stats, @PSYclone22).

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Sorry for interrupting ice cream time, lol. I'm gonna vote Clonies and stick to it, it's the best play I can make sense of. There's exactly a 50% chance I'm throwing by doing so, either I'm right or I'm wrong. (Check those stats, @PSYclone22).
What do you mean?