dmclone
Reaction score

Viewing forum Off-Topic

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Curtis,

I'm expecting to free up a bit by 7/31 and hope I can get back on a more regular schedule. Any chance you want to run Sunday morning?

Dan
    Hey Curtis,

Not sure of my schedule this week. I had a huge tree fall and do major damage to my home in the Monday morning storm and I've basically lost the last two work days. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Long way of saying I may send you something on short notice to see if you want to run. If you can't, that's fine. I just don't know what my schedule's going to be.

Dan
    dm, Friends in the car business have told me that Infiniti is requiring a new $6 million building to be erected by anyone wanting the Infiniti franchise. The Betts people are good businessmen and may drag their feet at that idea. Do you realize how many cars have to be sold on a yearly basis to make an investment of that size cash flow?
    I have the same exact issue for the first time this winter. My house will be two years old in Ankeny in June. The driveway has probably been around longer than that as it was built. In the end though, it's side load (garages face the north), and driveway in front of the two car stall is two inches high on one end and 1 inch high on the other. It didn't do it last winter but did this winter. We've had some issues with our builder and even though it's out of time, they've said that if it doesn't come down they'll come fix it. we'll see if they follow through with that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…