isukendall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are heading that way in October. Would love some recommendations for some breweries to visit. (Mosltly anything new within the last couple of years) We frequent Fort Collins often, we do NBB and try to find a few new places. We lean towards sours and one-offs, barrel aged, and non-IPAs usually. Not that we don't appreciate good IPAs, its just they are easy to find.

We are set on accomendations. Thanks.
    isukendall
    isukendall
    Another great place for barrel aged stuff is Jessup Farm. Great taphouse (an old barn). Crooked Stave is another one, which is downtown. If you like Saison, Funkwerks is the bomb.

Best tap houses are The Forge and Tap N Handle, both in Old Town area. Some people like the Mayor but I think their beer selection isn't as good and the place is tinny loud.
    isukendall
    isukendall
    I get that you're from out of town, but if you've already been to NBB, there's a ton of great places to check out with better beer. ODell has the best patio in town and most consistent quality for a large brewery IMO.

A good midtown brewery is Maxline, great owners. I live next to Intersect, they have some beers you don't find at other places like goses, raspberry berlinnerweiss, black rye IPA, etc.
    isukendall
    isukendall
    Sorry, there is no official gamewatch at Sliders this week, although I'm sure they would appreciate the support if people went there. I have plans to watch at a friend's house. We will try to have more gamewatches throughout the season.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…