HoopsTournament
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I live in Northeast part of St. Joe in Lake of Twelve Oaks neighborhood. When I lived in Omaha, I lived just east of Westroads Mall.
    I got my degree at UNO as well, in Management Information Systems. They have an excellent Technology Department. Where in St Joe are you? I grew up in a house on 22nd Street, just south of Lovers Lane and went to Gene Field Elementary with a year at Bode Middle School before I moved away. Small world...
    hoops, you need to add a blurb somewhere that okey lite has been talking behind OU's back with the forgotten five and is trying to lay the groundwork to split off from there big brother, hoping to be in the Big XII minus (however many?? HAHA) conference when Arkansas, Notre Dame, and two others that will remain anonymous merge to form the Grain Belt Conference!!! Also, that T. Boone P. has been nominated to head up the newly reformed Big XII expansion committee now that Borin is being quietly removed for tortious actions with Larry Scott. (sources say)

have fun with it dude.

[email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…