Twister Sister Summary - plop

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
What makes a sound like “plop?” A pile of excrement landing on the floor. That’s about what our offensive abilities sounded like tonight. By far one of the poorest displays of basketball I’ve seen in quite sometime. I wish uncoils blame it on Boxter being in the house, but that would be too cruel.

That offensive exhibition tonight was one of the worst I’ve seen since 10-15 years ago. No movement at all. Two leading scorers that can’t find a shot and when they do they put up bricks. You can’t win shooting that poorly. 20% from three? Really? The big diff beyond our offensive misfortunes was their posts. They bullied their way around and when they weren’t fouling us we were letting them get the ball within the charge circle for easy points. I swear their two posts had 27 fouls between the two of them.

sigh...what a night to be so ordinary. This is four straight for the Bluderettes over the sisters. This has never happened during Fennelly’s tenure.

mid it weren’t for Nez and Joens this would have been much worse. Even Joens missed a bunch of bunny layups, but man that woman was hustling. Perhaps that’s why the others stood around so much...just to watch her?

ok, time to wash our mouths out and move on. We need to keep Bill’s family in our thoughts as he lost his dad this morning. Many coaches would turn the game over to assistants. Not Bill. Send some good thoughts his way and come out and support our women when they face another NCAA tourney team on Sunday.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron