Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2024

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Imo it means Jackson, Rock, and someone like Kyle aren’t enough (and it’s a risk to depend on Rock to play major minutes)

Imagine Jackson goes down with injury. Now you’re needing Rock to play 20+ minutes if you don’t have another body. Also practicing against two bigs
Unless we whiff on another guy that can.play the 5 I'm guessing Rock starts the season out of the rotation and gets spot minutes. Hopefully that progresses to him getting the backup center minutes.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Unless we whiff on another guy that can.play the 5 I'm guessing Rock starts the season out of the rotation and gets spot minutes. Hopefully that progresses to him getting the backup center minutes.
Mostly agree

I’m guessing Chatfield represents the staff locking in an acceptable floor on that 3rd big role. Perhaps a freshman Rock surpasses that, but with Chatfield we wouldn’t need him to

If Chatfield shoots 3P at his 2022-23 percentage while being sound defensively, he’ll be difficult to keep buried as the 9th or 10th guy

Then Rock steps into similar role as sophomore

Reactions: cyclonehomer

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
They both can't be considered "one of the worst"?
I would say no because Seether wasn't a bad band. Fine Again, Cigarettes, Remedy, Fake It are all decent songs. When most people think of worst 00's bands I doubt more than a handful of people would say Seether. I remember donating plasma in college and Remedy came on and the phlebotomist taking my plasma and I were singing along to the song and a few other people joined in.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks and dshindy