Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
hat-tip.gif
Whoops. I Was looking at the hat. It’s actually my right side that’s lower.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
For anyone's planning purposes the Ames fly-in is scheduled for Saturday 4/29. Looks like @brentblum has it on the calendar as a We Will thing with athletes there. All proceeds go to Big Brothers & Big Sisters. Weather permitting I am planning on flying over with the older two kids and maybe my dad if he behaves.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
For anyone's planning purposes the Ames fly-in is scheduled for Saturday 4/29. Looks like @brentblum has it on the calendar as a We Will thing with athletes there. All proceeds go to Big Brothers & Big Sisters. Weather permitting I am planning on flying over with the older two kids and maybe my dad if he behaves.
FYI We Will is not involved with this. Looks like a cool cause but we are not involved.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
@NWICY just wondering what all you knew when you choose this thread title

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
What or where is Cattleman’s? I ate at a place by that name that used to be in Belmond but a tornado took that out years ago and I assume this is something significantly different

Yes there was a Cattlemans supper club up in Belmond. This was just the Webster County Cattleman's Banquet. It has a meal and a trophy sale for the county fair and the extra proceeds fund their scholarship program. It is a pretty good night out. I attend a few of these through out the yr for work relations.

Reactions: SCyclone and JM4CY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron