NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
That was just a gutty win. So many injuries I'm actually shocked they had enough to put themselves in the spot to win. Guess I shouldn't be with Patrick.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Great team win by the Chiefs, couple of other things, Brown should have taken the contract that the chiefs offered in the offseason, the way he played this year, if the Chiefs can find a tackle they will release him. 2nd, we need to find more speed on the outside.

Cincinnati is not going away, but man, it was nice to shut them up today, at least for a season and end the streak.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I'm interested to see the injury report after this one. We will definitely need a week off. This is going to be a great SB match-up
Think Hardman, Sneed and Toney were all knocked out of the game with injuries tonight. There may have been others. As guys were dropping I was sure the game was gonna end badly. Gutsy performance by the entire team tonight.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Think Hardman, Sneed and Toney were all knocked out of the game with injuries tonight. There may have been others. As guys were dropping I was sure the game was gonna end badly. Gutsy performance by the entire team tonight.

Worse than that. Toney, Ju Ju, and Hardman out on offense. Starter Sneed on defense. Hobbled Mahomes and Kelce.

Great gutsy win by the wounded warriors.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Great team win by the Chiefs, couple of other things, Brown should have taken the contract that the chiefs offered in the offseason, the way he played this year, if the Chiefs can find a tackle they will release him. 2nd, we need to find more speed on the outside.

Cincinnati is not going away, but man, it was nice to shut them up today, at least for a season and end the streak.
We got speed Toney, Hardman, and mvs are all speedsters they need a polished, preferably bigger wideout. Shutting up Cincy and exercising that demon is great

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron