Site Conduct and Discourse

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I mean… the site does ask for it… due to its’ name. Lol.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Alas… this thread reminds me of our annual ask for a raise. *tincup rattles*

caddyshack-judge.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
When the things were said like today make me have tears in my eyes and start to feel like I did right before my stroke and heart attack 3 weeks ago, closing it down and going offline for an hour was the only option.

I mean you can still expose these people. This is going to sound out of line, but you have serious health concerns. I don't think you should be on here.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
When the things were said like today make me have tears in my eyes and start to feel like I did right before my stroke and heart attack 3 weeks ago, closing it down and going offline for an hour was the only option.
This makes me sad. CF is supposed to a site where Cyclone fans can have respectful banter about Cyclone athletics and our other favorite teams. I’m sorry to hear there are jerks out there sending hateful pms. Deserves a perma ban.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
I mean you can still expose these people. This is going to sound out of line, but you have serious health concerns. I don't think you should be on here.

People with serious concerns shouldn't be on CF??

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Serious health concerns. That's why I shouldn't probably be on here either. That would make too many people on here happy though!

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
I think anyone that sends abusive or threatening PMs gives up the right for those to be private. I say post them and then everyone can put them on ignore. Or ban them.

I’ve gone back and forth with people on here but have never received anything negative privately. Didn’t even know that was a thing. Somehow not surprised.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

To be fair, some things that are perfectly fine for a healthy person are things that someone with health conditions may want to avoid. Hell, with the way the clones are sometimes, stepping away from cyclone sports entirely might be advisable for those with heart concerns.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I thought you handled things well Jeremy. Quite a few posters on here who could use a wake up call regarding what’s acceptable conduct on here.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Health concerns. If comments on here are making someone feel how they felt just prior to having a heart attack, I think it would be wise for your health not to be on here. Nevermind the heart attack was apparently less than a month ago. Health > Stupid Message Board

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
People who are behind the back Aholes are the worst. They are the back stabbers.

I may be an Ahole, but I’m an Ahole in public and to your face.

Makes me wonder, can you get DM’d from someone you blocked?