PAC-12 News Coming Today???

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
Great. There goes my productivity for the day while I constantly refresh my twitter feed.

I swear if it's something stupid I'm gonna be hella annoyed.

Reactions: aauummm

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
I've heard rumblings that the B!G is divided on westward expansion, which the commish continues to leave the door open, and the conference hasn't actually acted on it.

That could be the divide. Not sure what the announcement would be though in this context.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Jon Wilner is definitely in the know when it comes to Pac-12 news and broke the UCLA/SC move earlier this year. He had a similar tweet like the one below when those two left for BIG. Said it wasn't related to media rights.

Journalists who tease news, rather than just shutting up and breaking the news when news breaks, are the worst.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
But why is the B1G below?
The “issue” with the big 10 and equal revenue sharing has always been that it only works as long as the top schools are in agreement that everyone should make the same amount. Maybe he believes Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan no longer feels that way?

I’d actually put the big 12 as the second or third most stable conference right now (depending on if you agree with him on big 10 or not) but who knows

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
San Diego St to the PAC.

That's my wild ass guess.

That probably makes the most sense. Anything involving current pac 12 or big 12 teams moving would not make the internal alignment equal in his eyes between the conferences.

The B1G will remain divided on Oregon/Washington so nothing will happen there yet, thus they will be less internally aligned his eyes. That's the best way I can make sense of his gibberish.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron