Bridge Lights

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Just picturing Amazon prime streaming footage of an ISU night game vs UCF showcasing this shot as they return from break mixed with footage of Iowans eating hot dogs and college kids having a delayed reaction to being shown on the jumbotron.

A lot laughed when the project was announced, but it's looking pretty cool.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Just picturing Amazon prime streaming footage of an ISU night game vs UCF showcasing this shot as they return from break mixed with footage of Iowans eating hot dogs and college kids having a delayed reaction to being shown on the jumbotron.

Dude, there's no footage without showing a corn field.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016

Its always the harvester in the field bringing in the corn or soybeans.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
View attachment 101567

Sweet corn in the median of University Ave? Can probably get Stine, DuPont, Etc. to throw a couple mill and sponsor that

personally I love the corn idea with a few million from sponsors tossed in…then add some hogs or cows to the mix. Finally…have Cy ride into the stadium on a mini John Deere combine. I can see the $ flowing in.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
personally I love the corn idea with a few million from sponsors tossed in…then add some hogs or cows to the mix. Finally…have Cy ride into the stadium on a mini John Deere combine. I can see the $ flowing in.
Gotta be CaseIH due to the RedZone......Or maybe that's just a different thing and a different sponsorship. Not sure about any exclusivity.

• Dislike
Reactions: Cyclad