1. Williams
  2. Holmes
  3. Kalscheur
  4. Grill
  5. Kunc
  6. King
  7. Osunniyi
  8. Ward
Do we have at 15ppg scorer? Probably not, but we have 8 guys who will likely score between 8 to 13 ppg. I see a group of guys who are going to average 75+ ppg next year. We'll be better on the boards, have athletic post players and will play faster.
Mind passing what you're having?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
AJ Green owes nothing to Iowa State.
Did he string it along? He was hearing from NBA teams just days ago.

Let the kid chase his dream, root for our guys here.
Yep -- my 7 stages of portal grief is brief.

Do I wish we had Hunter AND Green in addition to most of the transfers? H*** yeah. But the ship has sailed, the barn door is closed and the rooster has roosted.

Something like that.

Reactions: t-noah

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If we have no offense next year, TJ will only have himself to blame. He knew we needed offense BAD…. and didn’t address it at all. AJ was going to be his go to scorer, and he lost out on that, and now has nothing.

Any game where TJ says “we just didn’t hit our shots tonight” will be laughable. Of course we didn’t…. we don’t have anyone that can shoot.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yep -- my 7 stages of portal grief is brief.

Do I wish we had Hunter AND Green in addition to most of the transfers? H*** yeah. But the ship has sailed, the barn door is closed and the rooster has roosted.

Something like that.
AJ has suffered a tough injury and has had a surgery. Maybe he's thinking if it happens again in college his pro chances would really slim.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
If we have no offense next year, TJ will only have himself to blame. He knew we needed offense BAD…. and didn’t address it at all. AJ was going to be his go to scorer, and he lost out on that, and now has nothing.

Any game where TJ says “we just didn’t hit our shots tonight” will be laughable. Of course we didn’t…. we don’t have anyone that can shoot.

Last yr people thought we would win 5 games. I have no idea how we will do next yr but I believe that we be at .500 or so.

• Disagree
Reactions: Acylum and Cytown12