2022 Recruiting/Transfer Class

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
what do green rectangles mean? LOL
this guy ...new member....yanking our change obviously
as it was reported yesterday that ship had sailed.
might be talking about me??? hadnt heard anything from anybody for a few days so assumed the ship had sailed but seems to be at least a little momentum now

• Haha
Reactions: RoseClone

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
any idea what the gun to the head gif is referring to by a Cyclone tweeter after receiving an insider email?? Man those bug me. Unless I interpreted it wrong. Don't need any bad news vibes.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
any idea what the gun to the head gif is referring to by a Cyclone tweeter after receiving an insider email?? Man those bug me. Unless I interpreted it wrong. Don't need any bad news vibes.
I'm pretty sure it's the same information premium members received.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
<---------- with cryptic messages
I know I know. I don’t want to give away the information we were told. If the person who tweeted out the gif receiving the same information then I think that gif was a bit much.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
3? Maybe?
a '3'....let the mind wandering begin. lol.
Guessing AJG hiring an agent or committing to Duke would be more than a '3' where most posters are concerned, so I'm going to go with a suspension or injury to a fb or bb starter.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Guessing AJG hiring an agent or committing to Duke would be more than a '3' where most posters are concerned, so I'm going to go with a suspension or injury to a fb or bb starter.
I’m not going to give away what was told because I don’t want to get banned er whatever lol, but it had nothing to do with any of that.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Biliew not reclassifying maybe?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron