**Coaching Carousel Mafia**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
That feels like a weird but hell of a night 1 hit for the other bad guys. 2015 typically throws weird **** at the wall and will die on a hill with little to no actual inside information and can muddy the waters which mafia typically want. But this game is so strange and layered because of whatever meth Psy is smoking lately that maybe it makes total sense.

Super sus right now

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Because you went from seeming to understand the game dynamics to a greater level than I do here, but then follow it up with an aw geez IDK what I'm doing, darn psy post:
So basically the blue bloods know who the head coach is now?
That feels like a weird but hell of a night 1 hit for the other bad guys. 2015 typically throws weird **** at the wall and will die on a hill with little to no actual inside information and can muddy the waters which mafia typically want. But this game is so strange and layered because of whatever meth Psy is smoking lately that maybe it makes total sense.
my sus sense is sparklin right now

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Because you went from seeming to understand the game dynamics to a greater level than I do here, but then follow it up with an aw geez IDK what I'm doing, darn psy post:

my sus sense is sparklin right now
Lol so because I’m trying to think out loud and trying to understand a game with layers way more than normal mafia that makes me sus? I’m using info right on the front page available to anyone. So let your sense shine bright like a diamond, Beyoncé cuz I don’t mind da haters.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Lol so because I’m trying to think out loud and trying to understand a game with layers way more than normal mafia that makes me sus? I’m using info right on the front page available to anyone. So let your sense shine bright like a diamond, Beyoncé cuz I don’t mind da haters.
This was a Rhianna song... tough look

• Haha
Reactions: CloniesForLife

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Pretty sus as well, CTown switched off Hunsy who came back inno, why vote for him?
I am a little sus of CTown not because he switched votes but because of his reasoning. The whole pile on Farnsy thing is a little too easy, and he was what the fourth or fifth person to mention he would probably be clapped?

Reactions: Farnsworth

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Day 1s usually don't provide a ton of clues, but I'm going to vote for cyfanatic13

We know an innocent person was voted out and cyfanatic13 had a late throwaway rather than being involved in the action.

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
I'm gonna vote clonies voted early for 2015 could be mafia voting for one another

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Vote Cubs was way to easy to rescind his early vote after receiving push back. Feels like he is trying to push a narrative early, got called out and went with the flow.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Day 1s usually don't provide a ton of clues, but I'm going to vote for cyfanatic13

We know an innocent person was voted out and cyfanatic13 had a late throwaway rather than being involved in the action.
Well I did vote earlier in the day. But decided to change my vote to something with substance instead of voting for azhuth cause he’s a brewers fan (which is still a valid reason to vote for someone)

Reactions: azhuth09

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Vote Cubs was way to easy to rescind his early vote after receiving push back. Feels like he is trying to push a narrative early, got called out and went with the flow.

Yeah.

Or I admit I flip flopped the true scenario of what happened last night so my reasoning didn’t make sense to my brain anymore.