***Official 2020-2021 Transfer Thread***

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Yeah, the landscape of the league has altered pretty dramatically this year, so it's a pretty good year for a rebuild.
I think we will be competing with TCU and KSU for top 6-8.

I think overall the league will be down but 1-4 are going to be on another level and then OSU will be next and then KSU, TCU and us. I still would pick us at 8 for now.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

I think overall the league will be down but 1-4 are going to be on another level and then OSU will be next and then KSU, TCU and us. I still would pick us at 8 for now.

I have absolutely no idea where we'll end up, but I am very excited to see this team in action

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

I agree, especially if we pick up another starter this weekend. Who, obviously could not pick us but I like our chances.

TomTreebow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2012
Hit me with the disagrees. I really wanted Madsen and still do. Pending some news on our big transfers we are still after we have dramatically improved our athleticism but we still have a lot of question marks shooting. We lost our only shooter who shot over 31% from 3 last year. So having Madsen (who I think would beat out Johnson/Jackson/Walker) to go along with Grill and Kunc off the bench as floor spacers is appealing to me in case Hinson and Kalscheur do not bring their percentages back up. He also rebounds really well so could easily slot in to 3 and 4 guard lineups for bits of time.

Not sure why, but he sort of grew on me the more I looked into his stats. He's a little bit like Kalscheur in that regard where he significantly outperformed his recruiting ranking and Bearcat fans are eagerly hoping to get him back while they do not care that his brother left. Now that this is out on the interwebs I'm sure Madsen will shoot terribly next year and this will prove my internet scouting knowledge is terrible.