***Official 2020-2021 Transfer Thread***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
No doubt they'll get good offers. My point was coaches will temper their evaluations knowing both players had career games against KU.
You have to wonder what our odds would be of procuring them from out west. Especially if they are from out there and bigger schools out there show interest

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
It'd be nice to offer both and sell it to them as a package deal.
What are the chances Abmas from ORU is playing in a p6 conference next year? No way he stays there right?

If he did, he'd probably go to Baylor. Isn't he originally from Texas? And if ORU coach doesn't get hired anywhere else, he has ties to Drew.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
If he did, he'd probably go to Baylor. Isn't he originally from Texas? And if ORU coach doesn't get hired anywhere else, he has ties to Drew.

I didn't know he had ties to Drew but that makes sense, just going off of where he is from, when I said p6, I was more or less meaning big 12. Probably a good chance he ends up in our league.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I realize we were on the list of reaching out to Tanner Groves. If anyone in the know has info as to whether they (his brother Jacob) want to go to the same school, and/or if we have reached out to Jacob, too, let us know. I mean, its not like it's letting the cat out of the bag or anything. Nor do we know if we even have a 'chance' with either one. Besides Solomon, who have we ever gotten from the west coast?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
One more Asst. Coach to hire and then we can get real serious with the portal game.

The spots been filled. He told his current/former team today. Now just waiting on the “formal” announcement from TJ/Iowa State.

Side note, am I the only one who hates “COTZ”? It’d just rather TJ or Otz. I know CMC and CPR worked, but I’m not feeling COTZ.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
The spots been filled. He told his current/former team today. Now just waiting on the “formal” announcement from TJ/Iowa State.

Side note, am I the only one who hates “COTZ”? It’d just rather TJ or Otz. I know CMC and CPR worked, but I’m not feeling COTZ.
Personally, i always have disliked the
CPR
CMC
CFH
ADJP

just type their names out people.

1617053054895.jpeg