Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Well of course not. They can't get into the neighborhood because their house is in the middle of their street!

When I first saw that ad my first reaction was they are trying to be Target. Mrs. Velo agrees.
Now I want to see this commercial. There is a Reddit thread ******** about it. I haven't been able to find it online yet.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Our elderly resident Mel decided last night was a good night to step in his old man poop and then come in and jump up on "Mom's" pillow. Yeeecchhh. So I cleaned him up, cleaned up the bed and GUESS WHAT? Wide awake at 3am. :(
So when I finally got back to sleep, I slept in.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
When I make chili I use our largest crock pot and I'm not done until I have that sucker is full to the brim. One kid pretty much won't eat any, the other will eat a little bit and Mrs. Velo eats some but the left overs are pretty much all mine. I'll generally eat it for at least one meal a day until it is gone. That usually takes two or three weeks. And I'm still sad when it is gone.

I found a container that isn't ours in our fridge with some cheesy goop in it. Mrs. Velo told me that our neighbor across the street made some cheese dip and it was too hot for her family so they gave it to us. I thought, "Yeah, they are from Wisconsin so they can't handle hot stuff." I heated some up and started eating it with tortilla chips and the heat started building. I mentioned to Mrs. Velo that it was pretty hot. She said that the neighbor had made it with ghost pepper cheese. Well no wonder it is hot.

I started putting a giant dollop in my chili since the chili came out way too mild last time. It heats that chili right up.
On my second bowl of soup today. Will most likely finish off that whole batch tomorrow

Reactions: VeloClone

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Our elderly resident Mel decided last night was a good night to step in his old man poop and then come in and jump up on "Mom's" pillow. Yeeecchhh. So I cleaned him up, cleaned up the bed and GUESS WHAT? Wide awake at 3am. :(
So when I finally got back to sleep, I slept in.

Well, now I feel bad. I didn't get you anything.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron