Howard Brown commits!

omar34

Mar 8, 2017
That’s a big QB. I know he’s playing DT, but imagine lining him up at RB at the goal line. He could either plow in for throw a short pass for TD.
I'm thinking using him at QB lined up right under center for short yard situations and 4th down!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Big, athletic, great balance, quick feet. If the dude can play with pad level, he could be special. He relies a lot of strength too, so technique will need to be developed. Exciting player.
What I think is cool is that, unlike someone like Nick Leaders, Howard should be able to redshirt to help with those issues if needed.

I’m hoping most people posting are joking about him playing offense. Because he won’t be, except maybe once in a blue moon.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
What I think is cool is that, unlike someone like Nick Leaders, Howard should be able to redshirt to help with those issues if needed.

I’m hoping most people posting are joking about him playing offense. Because he won’t be, except maybe once in a blue moon.

There are blue moons?

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Kstate, KU and Mizzou all being down right now with uncertain coaching situations, and Scheelhouse being a KC High School football legend are really really helping us down here.

Also, I support his choice of Air Max 1s here. Although i'm a 90's guy, these 1's in that color scheme are incredible.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This kid is a freak.

He’s going to be a 300+ lb DT with the feet of a QB/RB. I just hope we can hang onto him.

Sounds like right now he’s all in big time though.

Reactions: isutrevman

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
This was the recruit Manning and Campbell were waiting on before putting a QB sneak into the playbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
This kid is a freak.

He’s going to be a 300+ lb DT with the feet of a QB/RB. I just hope we can hang onto him.

Sounds like right now he’s all in big time though.
To be honest, what I’m most worried about is how Coach Heacock handles it when he realizes he’s going to be “forced” to use more four man fronts. He’s not a young man any more. :rolleyes:

Spoiler: I’m pretty sure he’s already got that figured out. Talk about an embarrassment of riches.... :)

Reactions: Pizzapitter

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I think he will get some playing time, at least in four games. Looking forward to seeing him flattening some hoks in the future.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron