SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry was on a boat all day.
200.gif

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
4 straight days of mafia lynch and 5 of 6 days lynching mafia. It's too easy out here!

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Also this post from yesterday has currently zero confirmed mafia despite two mafia being voted out. I think he was trying to get attention focused elsewhere for a couple days
Do you not think at least one or more mafia voted for gipper? Or do you think it's just me? I think most are innocent but there are still some that could be.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
ok, we've hit 5 mafia.

Maybe KC was who the Priory got a clue on, there were some people going pretty hard at her, maybe not? I can't imagine more than 2, maybe 3 remaining opus.
I bet someone has a bearing on another and we can take them out Monday.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Do you not think at least one or more mafia voted for gipper? Or do you think it's just me? I think most are innocent but there are still some that could be.
Hard to not agree with Vikes at this point. He called a name and it worked. What benefit is there to still thinking he's mafia. Maybe later if all the other suspicious players are out, but at this point Vikes is clean.

Reactions: VikesFan22

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Hard to not agree with Vikes at this point. He called a name and it worked. What benefit is there to still thinking he's mafia. Maybe later if all the other suspicious players are out, but at this point Vikes is clean.
Based off everything I’ve seen from vikes, and based off another person’s actions, I am willing to stake my mafia reputation on vikes being mafia. Whatever that means

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Just a feeling. You could be Teabing, who, while not Mafia, could benefit from eliminating me and my shadowy brethren.

Before my words get twisted, let me clarify and say I think there's also a CHANCE PSY is Teabing or Legaludec. Which wouldn't line up perfectly with my theory from earlier, but the fact remains that something seems off about him this game.

See Moores!! He is Teabang!!
Am I doing this right
giphy.webp

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Night report:

It turns out that the innocents were not the only ones ticked at Cyfan for passing the cryptex poorly...

The mafia hit cyfanatic13 tonight. He was a regular innocent. Pamela Gettum - a librarian at the King’s College’s Research Institute.

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Who are you thinking? I’ve got some ideas but just want to know where you’re leaning.
Here's my remaining list of people alive.

People I'm pretty convinced of being innocent at this point:
Cleaver
Colorado
JM4CY
CoKane
CYme
azhuth
PSY
Cubs
Vikes
moores

People I've heard convincing arguments from, but am still not sure of: