***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Also, no half day. Are you serious? There's barely any evidence against me and it's 8:30. How about we give people time to get on, think for themselves and make a decision throughout the day?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
All's I'm saying is how did you know you messed up before it was announced?
I didn't. I truly didn't know michael was dirty. He was on my list, yes, but when people got upset with me, they obviously thought I messed up so I thought I messed up too.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
If Langdon solves it, he will choose who to pass it to next. In my announcement I said that it must be passed each night. Also, if it happens to be passed to Teabing again, Langdon would not be able to interfere a second time.
So shouldn't Langdon get a full day?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Also, no half day. Are you serious? There's barely any evidence against me and it's 8:30. How about we give people time to get on, think for themselves and make a decision throughout the day?
I don’t know if I would use the word barely...

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So do we even need to bother voting before noon if the game is going to be over?

Also, I’m confused about all this. How did we get to this point were this is were it all goes down this way? It doesn’t make sense to me.

Yes keep playing like normal. In the write up I also mentioned that if Teabing was able to expose the grail documents to the world, there would be 2 more days for the mafia to try and kill Sophie before DNA testing could be done on her. So keep playing like normal and just hope Langdon can save the day for now.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I don’t know if I would use the word barely...
I would. You're only looking at last night, right? And again, that'd be a really stupid move if I were mafia. As an innocent, I didn't know his role. I know cyfan has voted for me in the past but that wasn't based on much.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Vikes seemed to jump the gun with this post before Michael's death was actually announced.

vote vikes

sudden unannounced half-day?
Gives Langdon less time to solve to puzzle. I think we want this day to last as long as possible.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Yes keep playing like normal. In the write up I also mentioned that if Teabing was able to expose the grail documents to the world, there would be 2 more days for the mafia to try and kill Sophie before DNA testing could be done on her. So keep playing like normal and just hope Langdon can save the day for now.

So if Langdon doesn’t solve it today, Teabing wins if mafia doesn’t wrap things up in two days and innos have no chance?

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I would. You're only looking at last night, right? And again, that'd be a really stupid move if I were mafia. As an innocent, I didn't know his role. I know cyfan has voted for me in the past but that wasn't based on much.

Stupid yes, but possibly necessary since the mafia has been shredded the past few days.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I really hope you’re not Langdon trying to tell us something....
I am definitely not Langdon. lol. I don't think I would have been as reckless to start the game if I had been. I was literally telling people to vote for me and put me up at the top since I am expendable.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So if Langdon doesn’t solve it today, Teabing wins if mafia doesn’t wrap things up in two days and innos have no chance?
Yeah basically. The inno goals were to keep Sophie safe and to keep the grail documents a secret. If Teabing exposes the grail documents then the second part would be unattainable.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
What if vikes is teabing?

We need Langdon to solve it, then he needs to choose a known innocent to pass it to.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for right now, but I think there is something to be gleaned from voting records.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron