***The Ranch - Mafia***

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
@bsaltyman just want to say that you handled this situation with aplomb and that you’re also my favorite poster.
Thanks @Doc. I’m sorry that I killed you last game, even if you were mafia. Our penes are both rather impressive I would guess, separately of course and in a totally hetero manner of speaking.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Thanks @Doc. I’m sorry that I killed you last game, even if you were mafia. Our penes are both rather impressive I would guess, separately of course and in a totally hetero manner of speaking.
I'm guessing no one knows what to do next. Is say you and @Doc should visit local, recently opened businesses near his place.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I'm guessing no one knows what to do next. Is say you and @Doc should visit local, recently opened businesses near his place.
Lol. I just wanted to use penes in a sentence. It’s a difficult word to use without being ribald.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Vote Arob.

Between the gambler's fallacy thing (which I'm sure he's fully aware of) and the late vote avoiding BSalty and 2015, which is similar to his vote on day 1, he's playing weird.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Vote Arob.

Between the gambler's fallacy thing (which I'm sure he's fully aware of) and the late vote avoiding BSalty and 2015, which is similar to his vote on day 1, he's playing weird.

Don't listen to this person. He counted the votes wrong.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Whoops. I forget that CF saves posts that you didn't finish.

That's from last night when I, too, thought we had gotten mafia when I first read ranch hand.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Rescind discy, vote bsalty

my thinking with disc caught no traction with anyone so I’m going to the person that was saved in the shenanigans last night. Still suspicious of discy though.
Cleaver's late vote on salty was supported by his thought that salty was saved night 1.

I'll trust you for now Andy. Think there's a better case on Salty right now anyways. Rescind Andy Vote Salty
CoKane why'd you choose salty over 2015?

Vote Salty but I’m all for some chaos and fun
I suppose we did get chaos.

Self preservation. I don't think he's mafia but who knows.

VOTE SALTY!
2015, why didn't you think salty was mafia?

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
The important question is to ask how many different cans of cat food does he have
full randomizer? @bsaltyman how many cats can you get together?

Guys, try not to let my randomizer plan influence the game too much. Also, I’ve only got 2 cats and I don’t want to feed them a week’s supply of cat food all at once, so I hope that when there is a tie it’s not more than 2-3 people.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I'll go along with Fitzy for now. The comment about not getting a good role again did seem a little odd.

Vote Arob

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Guys, try not to let my randomizer plan influence the game too much. Also, I’ve only got 2 cats and I don’t want to feed them a week’s supply of cat food all at once, so I hope that when there is a tie it’s not more than 2-3 people.
You’re a cat guy? Don’t feel bad about voting you out last night now!

Reactions: VikesFan22