YouTubeTV finally agrees with Viacom

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
giphy.gif
Don't bury the lead story. MTV is included. I've been missing my Jersey Shore.

Reactions: cyclonespiker33

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I really like it.

Same here. Should have switched from Vue earlier than I did. The interface is waaaay better and a lot less laggy.

The DVR also works like a traditional DVR, unlike Vue. Vue required you to sit through commercials for most shows. If it was available on demand, it defaulted to on demand instead of the DVR. Some shows couldn’t be watched until the day after it aired.

Last edited:

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Same here. Should have switched from Vue earlier than I did. The interface is waaaay better and a lot less laggy.

The DVR also works like a traditional DVR, unlike Vue. Vue required you to sit through commercials for most shows. If it was available on demand, it defaulted to on demand instead of the DVR. Some shows couldn’t be watched until the day after it aired.

I just couldn't pull the trigger sooner with the NFL Network and RedZone add on with Vue!

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
This is now intriguing. Can someone explain how the dvr functionality works?

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
We go through both seasons of PDP’s on Disney+ DAILY in this stay at home world.

But for real getting Nickelodeon again means we get Blaze and the Monster Machines back. That’s a win if I’ve ever seen one.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
This is now intriguing. Can someone explain how the dvr functionality works?

Nice thing is when you add a show to your Library (DVR) and it will continue to record any episode that is played. New episodes and reruns. Then you have a huge library of your favorite shows without telling it to record each episode individually.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Predict the $$ increase. I say $5.

Since Viacom merged with CBS, I don't think there will be a price increase for this one. I predict most of their content will be VOD for the DVR, forcing you to watch their ads for $$. Now they only need A&E, which im sure that will bring a little bit of a price increase.

Last edited: