*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Oof, I kind of snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in that one. Got a little too cute.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I need to pay attention when reading, I didnt pick up on any hints. Of course, being a regular innocent, I just screwed around all game.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I need to pay attention when reading, I didnt pick up on any hints. Of course, being a regular innocent, I just screwed around all game.

With 40 players and being a reg innocent at the start I didn’t read that closely, especially with there only being two mafia. How can even know anything. Just tried to not doing anything stupid and not get clapped (which I almost managed to do as mafia)

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Couple main takeaways

1) I really wish both scientists hadn't died night one. I was looking forward to seeing those roles play out
2) I messed up like night 2 and accidentally let mafia infect michael when he was the Crazy Social Distancer. Realized it the next day and told them to go along with it and I made Vikes the CSD. Whoops
3) Cubs saved him and Fitzy back and forth all game. Then those two exchanged the hand sanitizer at some point and I knew that would lead to disaster
4) Going along with 3, how the **** did Cubs and Fitzy last this long in a mafia game?
5) Thank you everyone for playing. I love mayoring but hate vote counts and clap watch with a passion. Having a job that I can rarely check throughout the day makes it even tougher. Thanks for your patience!

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Couple main takeaways

1) I really wish both scientists hadn't died night one. I was looking forward to seeing those roles play out
2) I messed up like night 2 and accidentally let mafia infect michael when he was the Crazy Social Distancer. Realized it the next day and told them to go along with it and I made Vikes the CSD. Whoops
3) Cubs saved him and Fitzy back and forth all game. Then those two exchanged the hand sanitizer at some point and I knew that would lead to disaster
4) Going along with 3, how the **** did Cubs and Fitzy last this long in a mafia game?
5) Thank you everyone for playing. I love mayoring but hate vote counts and clap watch with a passion. Having a job that I can rarely check throughout the day makes it even tougher. Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for mayoring that was a fun game!

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Honestly I thought the Innos had no chance in this game after the scientists went down so early.

Nice job picking right at the end @ImJustKCClone. Clutch choice!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Dang, that's tricky. I thought mine were... more obvious.

The best charts.

Wrong. I voted for Doc

What a sad hok fan.

Yeah The Donald grabbed him by the *****.

Geez, didn't even get a thank you from michael. Must not be very appreciative.

I take no responsibility for losing Farnsy

Cyfan's mayoring is a 10/10

This person is bad at math. What a hoax.

I have been exonerated, right?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Couple main takeaways

Re: number 4 I was kinda suspicious that Cubs was Fauci and was doing number 3, and I didn’t want to risk missing a hit with it being 2 against 12 or so. Was really hoping it was going to be one of those others. Was also hoping one of Cubs/Fitzy would turn on the other. Just for kicks.

I was also ****** up a lot, considering I’m not even working at the moment. I don’t think that helped.

Really, it was Clark’s fault for infecting me ;).

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Honestly I thought the Innos had no chance in this game after the scientists went down so early.

Nice job picking right at the end @ImJustKCClone. Clutch choice!
You have NO idea how much my stomach was hurting in the 10 minutes it took to get the final vote count! I have been SOOOOO wrong in the past. :D

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron