Bell vs John's vs Tico

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I've had a long held, though extremely minority opinion (as in I'm the only one) among coworkers, friends, etc, that among the Mexican fast food chains that Taco Tico reigns supreme. And I have to add that I do like Taco John's. But when going by strictly tacos, burritos, and the like, I don't think it's even close. I would go Tico, John's and as a distant third, Bell. I just wanted other people's opinions to support or destroy my opinion. Of course, if you disagree with me, you're wrong.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I've had a long held, though extremely minority opinion (as in I'm the only one) among coworkers, friends, etc, that among the Mexican fast food chains that Taco Tico reigns supreme. And I have to add that I do like Taco John's. But when going by strictly tacos, burritos, and the like, I don't think it's even close. I would go Tico, John's and as a distant third, Bell. I just wanted other people's opinions to support or destroy my opinion. Of course, if you disagree with me, you're wrong.

You are correct. Taco Tico, and it's not even close.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Taco Hell is what I say about that swill.

I have never seen a Tick, but, to be honest, here in Muskieville are the best, AUTHENTIC, tacos for $2-$3 apiece.

No effing contest.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Taco John’s for me out if those 3. Tasty Tacos is better than them all.

If you're in or around Des Moines check out Momma's Tacos SE 14th around Bell. Shells similar but the meat is an upgrade.

As for the question at hand, I really like Mexi-rolls so I vote TJ.

• Winner
Reactions: harimad

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Taco Time used to be the best ff mex in Ames.
Johns sucks and bell is worse.
Tasty Tacos is the best in the Des Moines area.

If you want really good Mexican food and the best breakfast burrito you’ll ever have, hit up Mi Lindo in Des Moines.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron