The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What home improvement projects are the top of your ability?

I have a jackoff that won’t finish the siding job on my moms house that sells very soon so I’m wiring the outside devices and plug ins but have always been a weak electrician and done too much by feel. I don’t mind plumbing and could do that with no issue. I can install water heaters, furnaces and any mechanical device but won’t build the walls.

Reactions: Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Do you believe you are smarter than your spouse, ex spouse or girlfriend if not married? Have you ever dated someone smarter than you?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
By some quirk, you wake up tomorrow and have complete control of a new professional sports franchise. Among other things, you get to establish the team’s location, mascot and colors. It can be in any of the 4 major team sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL .. or soccer, if you’re into that sort of thing).

Assume the league could accommodate a new franchise, either through expansion or a team folding.

1. Which league?
2. Where do you locate the team (it can be any city in the world, of any size)
3. Team nickname?
4. Team colors (limit of 3, or 2 colors plus white)

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
What the **** happened to the basketball team the past two weeks when I was gone?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Ranch on a meatball sub is absolutely delicious. I think based off of last weeks discussion, thats a good topic.

This sounds delish. Will have to give it a shot.
I made a chili today and topped it off with ranch rather than cheese and Fritos. *chef’s kiss”

• Funny

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Since I watched the movie this weekend, what would have happened if we lost the battle of Midway? Would we only have 49 states or would we have invaded Mexico again to take one of their states?