***WBB: 2020 Recruiting Thread***

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Lexi end with 30 points (did not play too much in the second half) and Macy had 21 as I recall. Aquinas plays with great defensive awareness. I like how they play.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Lexi end with 30 points (did not play too much in the second half) and Macy had 21 as I recall. Aquinas plays with great defensive awareness. I like how they play.
Central Plains is similar. Both teams are obviously very well coached.

The Central Plains link is up. Emily Ryan is #11. I won't be able to watch live, but I plan to stream a replay tomorrow.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Central Plains is similar. Both teams are obviously very well coached.

The Central Plains link is up. Emily Ryan is #11. I won't be able to watch live, but I plan to stream a replay tomorrow.

Nothing to see, 34-3 after a quarter. Not much to learn watching something like that.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
43-3 the right direction anyway. Kind of hard to tell how good our recruit is they are all scoring right now, she does seem pretty quick though.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
I won't be rewatching this one. 62-6 at half. Central Plains put in subs for the last few minutes, and even the subs were running the opponent off the floor.

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Ryan seems to have a good shot but what impresses me more is her court vision and passing. Yes the opponent is not good but numerous times she would throw an on the spot half court pass to a teammate under the basket for a layup. She is not selfish with the ball.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Ryan seems to have a good shot but what impresses me more is her court vision and passing. Yes the opponent is not good but numerous times she would throw an on the spot half court pass to a teammate under the basket for a layup. She is not selfish with the ball.
That's my exact thought from watching their previous game. It feels like her scoring comes from her team overwhelming the opponent, not from her constantly looking to create. The points just come naturally. She is surprisingly an excellent prototypical point guard despite her 30 ppg average. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing her next year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron