Interview this week

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be meeting with St. John this week!

I’m super excited. I haven’t spoken with him one on one probably since I wrote my Skyler St. John profile!

Let me know if you guys have any pressing questions or ideas you’d like me to know. As usual, y’all know my inbox is always open.

I’ll have availability video up later when I’m off work!

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be meeting with St. John this week!

I’m super excited. I haven’t spoken with him one on one probably since I wrote my Skyler St. John profile!

Let me know if you guys have any pressing questions or ideas you’d like me to know. As usual, y’all know my inbox is always open.

I’ll have availability video up later when I’m off work!
I'd like to know why he doesn't use social media. Other coaches seem to think it is a great tool for keeping in touch with the athletes as well as fans. Does he feel differently?

• Agree
Reactions: ISU22CY and ISUWR5

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I'd like to know why he doesn't use social media. Other coaches seem to think it is a great tool for keeping in touch with the athletes as well as fans. Does he feel differently?
This x1000 the way young athletes interact is on social, twitter, Instagram. You have to be on it to interact with them...it might not seem like it but when they are getting love by every other coach with likes and comments you can’t be the one not doing it. It sucks and shouldn’t be that way but that’s reality.

• Agree
Reactions: csteve