This is why Prohm must go........

cycloneinpdx

Jul 10, 2013
Twin Cities
Just decided not to play the starting center. Just decided on the fly?? Is this guy for real?

Lol come on everyone knows that you can tell how a player will play in a game based on the first 5 minutes of game time.

I'm sure that "I just decided to not play you" is going to be well received by a young dude like Conditt, too. How did he not even get a run to start the second half and see if he can turn it around?

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Obviously, Steve Prohm will be the coach of Iowa State in 2021 and maybe even 2022, but I’ve seen this movie before. Scott Drew’s awkward post-game defense of Prohm on Wednesday sealed it for me. When your opponents start lobbying for you to keep your job, you are in trouble.

Last edited:

Cyclones125

May 3, 2016
This team makes so many dumb mistakes at crucial moments of the game that well coached teams simply don't make. It ended up not effecting the score, but instead of holding the ball for a couple seconds to get below 30 and ensure we had final shot of the 1st half, we hurried to throw the ball in and gave Texas another possession. This has happened in multiple games so I think its safe to assume it's not being coached. Niang use to "slip" and kick the ball across the court to run the clock down for final possession.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
[QUOTE="Rogue52, post: 7011457, member]
........Scott Drew’s awkward post-game defense of Prohm on Wednesday sealed it for me. When your opponents start lobbying for you to keep your job, you are in trouble.[/QUOTE]

Ala Dan McCarney.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: CyBobby and ISUKyro

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Scott Drew's first 5 years at Baylor...
View attachment 70009

Before Drew got there players were literally murdering each other there. Baylor had been ranked 2 weeks ever. He built that program from nothing and into a solid program, with one of, if not the, best teams in the country this year.

Dumb comparison.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
??????????

Haha, I didn't watch.

How did Young do late? Like, did he get tired? Did MJ sub for him I assume?

Is it not a bit hard for a player to find some momentum (Conditt has been struggling since starting) if they're pulled and don't play the rest of the way?