Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Boyz II Men still have it too.

I can't remember the last time I watched the Grammys but I've been missing out on some really interesting stuff.

"interesting"? That is a nice way to put it. Lot of Hate. Lot of products of very successful agents getting their clients into the funnel. No Deborah Dugan sightings......but I have to believe her side is closer to truth than what the spin will be from what is left of this Epstein Psy Op.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
"interesting"? That is a nice way to put it. Lot of Hate. Lot of products of very successful agents getting their clients into the funnel. No Deborah Dugan sightings......but I have to believe her side is closer to truth than what the spin will be from what is left of this Epstein Psy Op.

What does enjoying Boys II Men performing have to do with Epstein?

What a stupid thing to say.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
So I had to google Deborah Dugan. You're probably right.

That being said, I enjoyed Usher's Prince tribute.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
We went to Target today. I was wearing my red ISU sweatshirt. A lady asked me where the cottage cheese was. I was also wearing sweat pants, and it was a hoodie with bright yellow strings.

I told her where the cottage cheese was. I spend too much time at Target.

I see a lot of Target employees down here wearing ISU gear while they work. Guess they've loosened up the policy since I worked there oh so many years ago.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

Well my Usher comment came out before I read the pole dancing comments. I swear it's true. I just thought he sang it well and I enjoyed the light show.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

It's been pretty downhill overall after Lizzo. She was, as the kids say, 'fire'.

Many of these feel like karaoke.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
And not it's back to the usual crap.

If I'm following this right, Ariana Grande is singing about how great greed is.
giphy.gif

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Tyler is 71.

....and still getting the hotties at 71 to dance. Nice to see something unscripted like that.

I actually liked the Billie Eilish performance too....not sure what subliminal message it was sending like "Must Kill the Queen" or whatever, but it was good. Usher and Sheila E. was well done.

Mason Ramsey was denied good screen time....his agent better be *****-slapping Billy Ray Cyrus's agent now. Probably the same agent that got Mylie's dad the pool boy gig from David Lynch.

More breaking stuff please....less Ariana Lavato.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.