Ear wax

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
From time to time I get eat wax buildup. Only had to had the doctor remove once, holy cow disgusting. Anyways anyone else have this problem, use debrox?

Oh one morning I woke up and felt something in my ear. Got it out with my finger, it's early right so I think it's a spider or some terrible insect. Ear wax. Strange.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Dude, just use a Q-Tip

freddysdeadqtip.jpg

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
From time to time I get eat wax buildup. Only had to had the doctor remove once, holy cow disgusting. Anyways anyone else have this problem, use debrox?

Oh one morning I woke up and felt something in my ear. Got it out with my finger, it's early right so I think it's a spider or some terrible insect. Ear wax. Strange.

Ewww, you eat the wax? That’s nasty.

• Funny
Reactions: 88clone

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I have this issue. The first time it became an issue I realized it on vacation because I couldn't get the water out of my ears. I figured it was ear wax so I went in to have them cleaned out. I had two nurses that were quite disgusted and while I was as well, I couldn't help but take some pride in disgusting two people who have definitely seen some **** through an act that didn't harm or embarrass me.

Skip forward two years and I have the same issue (I was mid twenties and didn't have time to be flushing my ears) and I go in again. I told the nurse it's going to be quite disgusting. She shoots me a look and says "Hey, I'm a nurse. I've seen grosser things than a little ear wax." She gagged. Again, a small sense of pride.

Anyway, I bought a flusher deal off Amazon, do it twice a year or so, get a few little chunks but otherwise never have a problem. The oils and stuff like that never worked for me.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: LindenCy and wxman1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron