Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I've never seen 1-3 let alone 4
200.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Look outside and see Dr neighbor in the middle of the street with his 4 wheeler with a blade sitting in front of our house. I see the neighbor from the south blowing snow in the street walking towards him. Dr apparently not informed enough that you use the street on the north of my house, south side of his, and not in front of my house. People laugh at the snow that accumulates on my street. By the time I got outerwear on they were way gone.

Good news is that the snow blowing I did last night has kept most of the driveway only a couple inches deep.

Bad news is that the mouse I caught in the garage decided that my snow boots were a litter box and I had to clean out the boots. Wonder what my chore sorels that I bought back in college are full of. They were sitting next to the good Sorels.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Waited till today to open things up went back to my place a couple of hours after opening it up seems like it is going to stay open. That's good I need to hit the road fairly early tomorrow.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well another week of staying off the mbb forum. Dang I wish this team could shoot better.
My one contribution to the thread -
Four minutes, five fouls, two points.
That is all.

It ended like it started, with some effort in the middle of each half. But dayum, the repeat of the stupid foul just before half was a momentum killer...again...

Status
Not open for further replies.