VS Chattanooga

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I don’t know enough to say we’re those good results? Thought we should maybe have gotten some more bonus points but maybe Chattanooga is better than I’m thinking.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
I don’t know enough to say we’re those good results? Thought we should maybe have gotten some more bonus points but maybe Chattanooga is better than I’m thinking.
We wrestled fairly conservative and looked flat. What was good was seeing all 8 varsity wrestlers win and Shapiro winning 3 good matches at UNI. Degen should get back on the mat after Christmas. Team inched closer to getting 10 qualifiers at Nationals.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick and HouClone

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
Article on the meet by Cody Goodwin:

Wrestling: Iowa State dominates Chattanooga at Hilton Coliseum
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...resser-todd-small-sam-colbray-isu/2650864001/

. . . with look ahead
A 2-1 dual record, plus a sixth-place finish in Vegas, has shown that the Cyclones are on par with their preseason expectations — a team with top-10 potential, but with work still to do. Iowa State won't compete again until the Southern Scuffle, set for Jan. 1-2, and won't return to Hilton until Jan. 19, when it hosts North Dakota State. . . .