Camping World Bowl Tickets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I ordered my full allotment of tickets as a Cyclone Club Captains level donor. Looks like we aren't going to use all of them. Willing to sell them to Fanatics at my cost.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I ordered my full allotment of tickets as a Cyclone Club Captains level donor. Looks like we aren't going to use all of them. Willing to sell them to Fanatics at my cost.

If you have a single available drop me a PM with section and price. Snoozed on the ISU buying waiting to see if a couple friends on the fence were going or not, they aren't. Been perusing Ticket Master and singles aren't exactly popping up as much of an option in the better ISU sections of 129 through 139

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
If you have a single available drop me a PM with section and price. Snoozed on the ISU buying waiting to see if a couple friends on the fence were going or not, they aren't. Been perusing Ticket Master and singles aren't exactly popping up as much of an option in the better ISU sections of 129 through 139

Sorry, all my tickets have been spoken for. Good luck in finding one. I think the market will drop as the game approached, particularly if they open the upper deck sections.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Sorry, all my tickets have been spoken for. Good luck in finding one. I think the market will drop as the game approached, particularly if they open the upper deck sections.

I found a single in section 132 as a resale on Ticketmaster. About half the first sale price the bowl is asking for groups of remaining tickets there. Finding a single can be a pain, thought I'd better grab it while I could.

• Winner
Reactions: Cycsk

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
So get this...My wife and I were absolutely blessed to receive a pair of tickets from Marcus Lemonis! I don't know where the tickets will be (hopefully ISU side) but I am not going to complain at all!
That's awesome! He was tweeting that if it was ISU-ND he would have tickets to give away. It seemed he was pulling for the matchup. I love his show on CNBC.

Reactions: twojman

CySmitty

Jan 3, 2008
Longmont, CO
Did you get your seats? I ordered through ISU I dont give anything but I have not heard yet. Its a little frustrating I realize I don"t give but I live 600 miles away.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
So get this...My wife and I were absolutely blessed to receive a pair of tickets from Marcus Lemonis! I don't know where the tickets will be (hopefully ISU side) but I am not going to complain at all!

Are you serious? Those tickets may be in his owner's box! He tweeting about giving away tickets there.

• Agree
Reactions: DarkStar

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Are you serious? Those tickets may be in his owner's box! He tweeting about giving away tickets there.
He mentioned that but I had to sign something and it said the value was $120. I don't know if that was for a single ticket or for both combined. Again, no complaints from me, this is beyond awesome.