All Things Notre Dame

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
In a season full of near misses in situations with BIG time opportunities, let’s pray the football gods had us go through all of that to get here and finally take down the Irish.

It is all on the players and coaches. All of the losses this year were disappointing, but earned with poor plays or choking on great opportunities. The next few weeks should be about getting healthy and focused. Kickers need some work, DBs need some stickem or something to secure bad passes. OL needs to figure out how to handle pressure, because so far this year, they have floundered when extra guys rush.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Growing up as a Catholic kid, the Irish have always been my #2 team (though I can't stand Kelly). This will be a rare time that I root against the Irish. Go Clones!

Same here.
I remember asking ex-Irish player Gene Smith when he was in Ames if he was going to put a "Play Like a Champion" sign in the Cyclone locker room. Only got a blank stare.

Great opportunity for Matt Campbell and the Cyclones to play like champions and let the process love them back.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt33

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
e30ba77decc5ad34ca3fa57b027828e3.jpg

L

LincolnWay187

The Rudy story is mainly fabricated..Also the guy charges an arm and a leg for his public speeches.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Growing up as a Catholic kid, the Irish have always been my #2 team (though I can't stand Kelly). This will be a rare time that I root against the Irish. Go Clones!
Are you also Creighton, Boston College, or Georgetown fans? I've never understood the 'Catholics are fans of ND' thing. Unless it's just because of the movie.

• Agree
Reactions: flycy

Help Support Us

Become a patron