Mensa chopping heads off

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Probably he had to. That means he is on double secret probation.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...exas-fires-defensive-coordinator-todd-orlando

giphy.gif

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Wow, I thought that Todd Orlando was highly regarded as a defensive guru. I can see the results have not been great so not a huge surprise. Wonder if OU will now hire him?????

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Massage parlor made a mistake and hired Tony Orlando instead of Todd. They just called him that until they could finish the season and save face. Got tired of tie a yellow ribbon after a few weeks.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Sacrificing assistants to try to keep the restless natives from storming the football office with their torches and pitch forks. This will probably buy Herman 1 more year. If he doesn't challenge for Big 12 title next year, he'll be the next one shown the door.

• Agree
Reactions: JimmyChitwood

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Couple of Texas old guys were behind me on the way to the parking lot after the Texas game. Kept going through all the advantages they have and all they said that wasn’t was coaching. They wanted a new coach. Churning coaches hurts. Hope they do it in a year or so to keep the mess going.

Not saying TH is the answer but finding a worker and giving them time to clean things up is needed.

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
They need a culture change, desperately. Makes perfect sense when you know anything about the personal make-up of their head coach.

• Useful
Reactions: cmjh10

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
And to top off that news, Charlie Strong was fired by USF.

Horns keep making bad choices,....Shaka next?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Sacrificing assistants to try to keep the restless natives from storming the football office with their torches and pitch forks. This will probably buy Herman 1 more year. If he doesn't challenge for Big 12 title next year, he'll be the next one shown the door.

Who realistically wants to pick up everything and move to take a job in Austin under that scenario? The fish rots from the head.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Couple of Texas old guys were behind me on the way to the parking lot after the Texas game. Kept going through all the advantages they have and all they said that wasn’t was coaching. They wanted a new coach. Churning coaches hurts. Hope they do it in a year or so to keep the mess going.

Not saying TH is the answer but finding a worker and giving them time to clean things up is needed.

Getting on the coaching carousel to appease unrealistic boosters was the recipe for disaster at Nebraska and I'm sure everyone involved down there knows that. But they gonna do it anyway!

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and BCClone