Texas Southern

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texas-southerns-uniforms-stolen-before-loss-at-no-1-oregon

Very unfortunate situation for their team.

The Tigers had their game uniforms stolen before the game Saturday and any hope of an upset over No. 1 Oregon vanished early.
The jerseys were left in a conference room while the Tigers watched video in the morning.
We came back to the holding room, they were gone,” she said. “We looked everywhere for them” with the assistance of hotel staff and the Eugene police but the search came up futile and the Tigers played in their practice gear.

Texas Southern is at Iowa State on Tuesday, and a new set of uniforms will be shipped there, Cooper-Dyke said

Last edited:

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Transition this to today's game:

Ugly start. Was down 7 early before ISU broke the seal on the basket. Cold shooting, sloppy ball handling.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Transition this to today's game:

Ugly start. Was down 7 early before ISU broke the seal on the basket. Cold shooting, sloppy ball handling.

Weird starting lineup that got owned in the first five minutes: Johnson, Thurman, Joens, Camber and Nezerwa. No idea what was going on with that. Just odd to me.

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone and ISC

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Wise coming off the bench surprised me. Joens seemed off early, possibly trying too hard to carry the team with both Scott and Wise coming off the bench.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Turnovers and too many examples of picking up the dribble as soon as the ball handler gets pressured... not a good 1st qtr.

D

Deleted member 8507

My CyTV has only worked for about 30 seconds total and keeps freezing every 5 seconds. Is it available as audio only?

D

Deleted member 8507

I
My CyTV has only worked for about 30 seconds total and keeps freezing every 5 seconds. Is it available as audio only?
It's so bad that it is even freezing up on the commercials now . . . .

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I

It's so bad that it is even freezing up on the commercials now . . . .

Working okay for me but it's weird as all get out since times I have had your issues everyone else was okay. It's a crap streaming contract they have. So looking forward to ESPN+. Game at Fargo is ESPN+ like the Drake game was.

You haven't missed much. This has been brutel to watch. Reminds me of times when we had less athletic teams that would run into a team playing Rutgers style defense and get owned.

Announcers did mention that Wise has been sick so that partially explains the odd starting lineup. Scott is still nursing her back injury, per Molly at halftime. If Scott can't go close to 30 minutes this come conference play we are going to be in trouble IMHO.

Wise has a double-double after a really bad shooting 1st quarter. Johnson is heading for double digits in TO's. Scott was Scott in her limited minutes with 7 pts in 10 minutes.

Man, if we play like this we might lose in Fargo Friday night and NDSU is not very good team.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Can we say a 6-pt lead in the third is spreading the lead? Flashes of Jade speed and scoring, and the occasional Kristin and Ashley of last year. Otherwise faurly big “ugh” style of play overall.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Turnovers and too many examples of picking up the dribble as soon as the ball handler gets pressured... not a good 1st qtr.

Is Jada playing again? I kid, i kid. It just always bugged me when she would pick up her dribble ALL THE TIME for no reason.

Anyways, sounds like i didn't miss much as i just got to my lunch break for work (had meetings i couldn't get out of otherwise i would have been there as the day / kids game is one of my favorite games of the year).

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Is Jada playing again? I kid, i kid. It just always bugged me when she would pick up her dribble ALL THE TIME for no reason.
I swear all the ball handlers (minus M E-M) are picking up their dribble too soon. Rae stood out early in the game of doing that constantly. Or at least it seemed like it.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Looks like we got the bad cyclones.tv again today I see. Constant buffering or have to refresh (which then means watching another flipping ad)

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
did anyone else's stat broadcast stop updating? (or am i the only one that keeps it up while streaming games?)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Man, I hope we play better than this on Friday. Dragging a couple ISU friends who have never been to one of our WBB games up to Fargo with me. Would like to have something better than this for them to watch.

Help Support Us

Become a patron